Wednesday 1 February 2012

A Dog Day Afternoon - in February

The bright and wonderful winter days are here! Sun has been shining from blue sky, the weather has been dry and crisp, and cold. This morning -26c. Somehow it does not feel that cold - maybe because there is hardly any wind.

The furry member of the family, our dog Latte does not seem to mind the coldness. So far the dog only enjoys the snow, as you can see below:


"This is my favourite play."


"This is what I call rock'n'roll. Emphasis on the word roll."

"This is my famous seal impersonation."


"What are you looking at? This is my way of having fun, something wrong about it, huh?"


"Look at me - no legs!"

"I was only kidding - my legs are very much ok, I can assure you."


"What is going on down there?"


"Winter gives you lots to muse about ."

No comments:

Post a Comment